One story that i got again from a friend on the Face book, it says about walking with a snails.. When we walk alone, we tends to ignore everything, but when we walk with the snails.. we tends to look around and see.. even we cherish the day, the flower, the air, and all things around.
The story actually drag us to lots of things
* When you meet someone you love, try to cherish every minutes you have gotten together, when he/she is gone, that every plan you have is too late
* When you meet someone trustworthy, cherish them , because its really hard to find a real friend in a real life.
* When you meet someone who helped you, thank him, because he is the one who change your life
* When you meet someone you have loved before, smile and be thankful because of him, you know how to love.
* When you meet someone you hate, smile because they make you strong (its damn hard dont you think??? )
* When you meet someone who betrayed you, smile and talk to him, because of him, you know about life (gee.. its also hard.. i even dont want to see him/her face again)
* When you meet someone you crush on, bless him, because when you loved him, you wanted him to be happy, right
* When you meet someone who left you, thank him, because he was part of your life, your story.
* When you meet someone who misunderstood you, use your time to explain, because you may just have 1 chance to do so
* If you already meet your lifetime partner, , thank him for loving you because you have Love and happiness
Remember, your time in the world is very limited, then be thankful for everything that you have and tell all people that you love them, dont wait until its too late…